2.Source of data and purpose of the processing of navigation data.
The computer systems used to operate the Services acquire, during their normal operation, some of your personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for the purpose of identifying you, but could lead to your identification if, for example, it is combined with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP address and domain name of your computer, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to your operating system. We use this data for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Services and to check their correct functioning. We delete the data collected in this way immediately after their processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes committed against the Services.
Information provided in the site forms. Through the Site, different types of personal data are collected and processed, for different purposes and with different methods. More precisely:
2) personal data provided voluntarily by the user (such as, for example, the e-mail address, personal data, password provided by filling in the "My Account" registration form), or otherwise lawfully acquired during the iteration of the site with the user or in the phase of subsequent contact by the user to the customer service of the chat, telephone or email, to find the user's requests and offer the services, assistance and information requested about our services. It should be noted that registration and access via the social profile involve the communication of certain data (including Name, Surname, Email and any other data relating to the user and present on the social network itself) by the chosen social network and therefore require the acquisition of an explicit permission to be issued before logging in, which will allow you to perform actions with the user's account. In some cases, social networks require you to obtain some feedback and information about the use of the log-in. For more information, please refer to the relative privacy documentation on the social network;
3) the personal data provided by the user as part of the online registration processes to the Site, sending the order forms for the purchase of services from the online shop for the conclusion of e-commerce transactions and interrelation with users for functional and instrumental activities for the sale, as well as for any necessary pre and post sales assistance;
4) with the express consent of the user, Homelabmilano may process the personal data of the latter for marketing purposes, that is to send the user (through traditional tools and through telematic tools such as emails and newsletters) information and updates on services , on events and other initiatives, as well as messages aimed at concluding unfinished purchases (reminders on the services viewed and the abandoned cart);
5) with the express consent of the user, Homelabmilano may also process the personal data of the latter for the purpose of studying consumer habits and choices in order to make the services and initiatives more responsive to the tastes and needs of its customers.
Purpose of the processing. Providing us with the above information is necessary to be able to send a request and to enable us to respond to that request. Your refusal to provide them would limit your browsing on our Site and prevent you from using our Services.
In compliance with the provisions of the provision of 8 May 2014 of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, we inform you that this information also represents the extension of the short banner already displayed when connecting to the Site. In particular, our Services adopt:
1. technical cookies, which are necessary for the functioning of the Site, including the provision of the Services offered by them. This category of cookies includes analytics, session and functionality cookies, used by the owner to, for example, collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, to save your preferences. navigation, such as language, or to recognize the user who returns to the site;
2. profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send and show advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
The above cookies can be:
1. temporary, when they are automatically canceled at the end of the connection;
2. permanent, when they remain stored on the user's hard disk, unless the user himself deletes them;
Cookies can be first-party, as they are set and managed directly by the site manager or third-party when managed by parties other than the site manager.
While the user's consent is not required for the use of technical cookies, for the use of profiling cookies, your optional consent is always required and the user can choose which profiling cookies to give consent to.
You can manage and disable cookies directly from your browser settings:
or through the portal www.youronlinechoices.com/it
Below is the table with the cookies used by our Services.
Nature / Type and name / Duration
First party cookie / Session technician - pll_language / 1 year
First party cookie / Session technician - displayCookieConsent / 1 year
Third party cookie / Session technician - _ga / 2 years
3. Methods of data processing and data retention.
We process your personal data both in paper form and through the help of electronic tools and always in compliance with the security requirements required by the applicable legislation. Our security measures include contractual instruments with any contractor (e.g. service providers) or agent in order to ensure the protection of the security and confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the provisions dictated by the applicable legislation on personal data protection.
4. Scope of the communication.
Transfer of data abroad. Your personal data may be transferred by us outside of Italy to third party recipients established within the European Union. This transfer is free as each country of the European Union guarantees an adequate level of data protection. We may also transfer your data to third countries, not belonging to the European Union, which do not guarantee the same level of data protection. In this case, we inform you that the transfer to third countries will always take place in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, through the adoption of measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data being transferred, for example by signing the Standard Contractual Clauses of the EU.
5. Rights of the interested party.
At any time you can exercise the rights recognized in light of the GDPR, as follows:
• Request for access to your personal data: you have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, access. Access involves the knowledge of some information, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients to whom the data is communicated. However, there is no absolute right of access and the interest of other individuals may limit your right of access. You also have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed. For further copies, a fee may be applied.
• Rectification of your personal data: you have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
• Cancellation of your personal data: the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay if certain circumstances exist, including the lack of the need for the data with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or the withdrawal of consent.
• Limitation of the processing of your personal data: in limited circumstances - including in the event of a dispute as to the accuracy of the data - you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you.
• Data portability: you have the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to a data controller and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them if the processing was based on consent and is carried out by automatic means.
• Opposition to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation.
The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (the Guarantor for the protection of personal data) remains unaffected.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details identified below.
6. Holder of the treatment.
The Site and Services are managed by Carima srl, email: firstname.lastname@example.org acting as data controller.